Welcome to the ACM SIGPLAN Education Board Blog. The purpose of this blog is to share information about curriculum in programming languages developed by the SIGPLAN Education Board and to solicit your suggestions for additions, changes, and improvements to our work.
The purpose of the SIGPLAN Education Board is to:
- Promote the quality of programming-languages education, with a particular focus on undergraduate curricula.
- Provide a forum for discussions of issues related to programming languages education.
- Engage and represent the SIGPLAN community in activities related to education.
- Interact with other groups, particularly those that develop curriculum standards.
- Develop documents, guidelines, examples, and other resources.